Come be a part of the planning process for the 32nd Annual High School Conference! Help build and execute a program that brings in over 200 high school students and parents to UCLA for a day of workshops, speakers, fun, and most important of all — information about the college process.
Co-Chair Applications: Due Fri Sept 11th @ 11:59pm
– Oversee the entire program and it’s components, plan meetings and work with other organizations that participate in HSC.
– We recommend that you have prior experience with HSC in some capacity, and have been at UCLA as a student for at least a year.
Coordinator + Staff Applications: Due Oct 2nd @ 11:59pm
– Come help build the program in your own component such as in Food, Transportaion, Talent Show, facilitate your own workshop, or even serve as a mentor and Family Head for a group of high school students!
– No prior experience is necessary, only a strong work ethic and a desire to help students and parents overcome barriers to higher education.
– Students who are incoming freshman or who are from any year can apply,
CO-CHAIR APPLICATION LINK: http://tinyurl.com/hsc15cochair
COORDINATOR + STAFF APPLICATION LINK: http://tinyurl.com/hsc15coordstaff