Come out and join us for food, fun, and friendship! We will have events every night during Welcome Week and would love to meet all new and returning members. Visit the Facebook event page and find information on the locations and times of all the events. Hope to see you there, and don’t forget to RSVP!
Dear Members of the Vietnamese Student Union,
Thank you all for participating in the 2015 Vietnamese Student Union Presidential Election. The votes were counted on September 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm by the Fiscal Coordinator, Thuy Nguyen. To assure validity, the counting of the votes was monitored by a UCLA full-time employee and the Community Programs Office (CPO) Director, Tony Sandoval. The results are as follows:
Confidence: 13, No Confidence: 0 = 100% – ELECTED
Congratulations! The candidate has one week to formally accept. The elected candidate will receive a follow-up notice from the current President. If the position is not accepted, the position will be reopened for appointment.
Thank you for participating in the election process for the future leadership of the Vietnamese Student Union at UCLA.
The Vietnamese Student Union at UCLA
Come be a part of the planning process for the 32nd Annual High School Conference! Help build and execute a program that brings in over 200 high school students and parents to UCLA for a day of workshops, speakers, fun, and most important of all — information about the college process.
Co-Chair Applications: Due Fri Sept 11th @ 11:59pm
– Oversee the entire program and it’s components, plan meetings and work with other organizations that participate in HSC.
– We recommend that you have prior experience with HSC in some capacity, and have been at UCLA as a student for at least a year.
Coordinator + Staff Applications: Due Oct 2nd @ 11:59pm
– Come help build the program in your own component such as in Food, Transportaion, Talent Show, facilitate your own workshop, or even serve as a mentor and Family Head for a group of high school students!
– No prior experience is necessary, only a strong work ethic and a desire to help students and parents overcome barriers to higher education.
– Students who are incoming freshman or who are from any year can apply,
CO-CHAIR APPLICATION LINK: http://tinyurl.com/hsc15cochair
COORDINATOR + STAFF APPLICATION LINK: http://tinyurl.com/hsc15coordstaff